- Sunday, October 2 – 6:30 p.m. – Erev Rosh HaShannah – services followed by dinner
- Monday, October 3 – 10 a.m. – Rosh HaShannah First Day – services followed by lunch
- Monday, October 4 – TBD – Community Tashlich at the fountain at Blue Baker on University
- Tuesday, October 4 – 10 a.m. – Rosh HaShannah Second Day – services followed by lunch
- Tuesday, October 11 – 5:30 p.m. – Pre-Fast Yom Kippur Dinner
- Tuesday, October 11 – 6:30 p.m. – Kol Nidre/Erev Yom Kippur Services
- Wednesday, October 12 – 10 a.m. – Yom Kippur Morning Services
- Wednesday, October 12 – TBD – Yom Kippur Concluding Services
- Wednesday, October 12 – 7:33 p.m. – Yom Kippur Break-Fast Meal
On April 5, Yaniv Sagee, Executive Director of the Givat Haviva National Education Campus, the Center for Shared Society and Jewish-Arab Center for Peace, joined Hillel students and staff for brunch prior to meetings with campus officials to further expand the Texas A&M and Israel relationship.
On April 13th Texas A&M Hillel and Aggie Students Supporting Israel hosted our second annual Israel Fair in Rudder Plaza! With hundreds students in attendance, the event was a huge success!
The event served as a tour through Israeli life, starting by getting a “passport” at the welcome table that would be stamped at each table you attended. When completed you could turn in your stamped passport for giveaways such as t-shirts, phone cases, wristbands, candy and more! The event also featured authentic live music and a photo wall in front of a mock Western Wall. Tables included…
On Tuesday, March 8, Texas A&M Hillel and Aggie Students Supporting Israel hosted Artists 4 Israel fon Simpson Drill Field at Texas A&M University. We invited a select group of artists that are internationally recognized for their graffiti work. Their goal was to come to campus to paint a giant pro-peace mural while instructing students in how to create their own spray painted message of support.
On Thursday February 18th, Hillel and Aggie Students Supporting Israel had the pleasure of hosting two Israeli soldiers as a part of Stand With Us and the Israel Soldiers Tour to tell their stories about their life and the reality of their time in the Israel Defense Force.