Hillel’s Mission is to enrich the lives of Jewish students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.
We envision a world where every student is inspired to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel.
Our 18,000 square foot facility opened in November 2012. Crafted from Jerusalem stone, the A. I. and Manet Schepps Hillel Building houses the Abe and Annie Seibel Center for Jewish Campus Life.
We are very proud of our beautiful building, which includes:
- 160-seat sanctuary
- 98-seat lecture hall/theater with stadium-style seating
- Replica Western Wall prayer and meditation plaza
- Jewish library and study room
- Pool and ping pong tables
- Large capacity multi-purpose room
- Separate meat and dairy kitchens
- Student lounge and roof terrace overlooking Kyle Field and campus
- Jewish History Walk
- Student kitchen with snacks and beverages
Texas A&M University
With more than 78,000 students on its College Station campus, Texas A&M University is the fourth-largest university in the United States and the largest university in Texas. Read More.