by Hope Beithchman, Hillel Marketing and Communications Intern This past Sunday, Hillel hosted its first monthly brunch of the semester. With bagels, lox, tuna salad, fruit, and lots of schmoozing it was a success. However, if you missed it don’t get too down on yourself the next one is March 6th, mark your calendars!
Upcoming events to look forward to include…
- EVERY Tuesday 1-3pm: Chilling with D. Free. Meet up with Danielle at the MSC Starbucks for free coffee.
- Wednesday, February 3, 8-10:30 pm: Cookies and Keeping the Faith. Come decorate cookies and watch a romantic comedy in the spirit of Valentine’s Day.
- EVERY Thursday 9-10am: Torah Thursday with Rabbi Matt at Blue Baker. This Thursday and every Thursday meet Rabbi Matt at Blue Baker on Dominik for a bagel and Torah study.
- Thursday, February 4, 7-8pm: Israel Coffee talk at Hillel Our first in a series of Israel Coffee talks, you don’t want to miss this with Dr. Shelley Waschmann to talk about Biblical archaeology in Israel.
- Friday, February 5, 6:30pm: Chinese New Year Shabbat
- Friday, February 12-14: Aggie Jewish Open House. Events include Shabbat at Hillel, Dinner at Chabad, Aggieland Saturday, and Havdalah at Hillel.
- Saturday, February 27: Habitat for Humanity. Contact Danielle if you are interested or for more information.