Our new 18,000 square foot facility opened in November 2012. Crafted from Jerusalem stone, the A. I. and Manet Schepps Hillel Building houses the Abe and Annie Seibel Center for Jewish Campus Life.
Please enjoy our three-minute virtual tour and welcome video of Hillel:
We are very proud of our beautiful building, which includes:
- 160-seat sanctuary
- 98-seat lecture hall/theater with stadium-style seating
- Replica Western Wall prayer and meditation plaza
- Jewish library and study room
- Soundproof media viewing lounge
- Pool and ping pong tables
- Large capacity multi-purpose room
- Separate meat and dairy kitchens
- Student lounge and roof terrace overlooking Kyle Field and campus
- Jewish History Walk
- Student kitchen with snacks and beverages
If you are a prospective student or just interested in Hillel, we welcome your visit! Please contact us to schedule a time to visit!.