Our new 18,000 square foot facility opened in November 2012. Crafted from Jerusalem stone, the A. I. and Manet Schepps Hillel Building houses the Abe and Annie Seibel Center for Jewish Campus Life and the Abe and Annie Seibel Crypto-Jewish Center.
We are very proud of our beautiful building, which includes:
- 160-seat sanctuary
- 116-seat lecture hall/theater with stadium-style seating
- Replica Western Wall prayer and meditation plaza
- Judaic library and study room
- Soundproof media viewing lounge
- Game room which includes foosball table and pool table
- Large capacity multi-purpose room
- Separate meat and dairy kitchens
- Student lounge and roof terrace overlooking Kyle Field and campus
- Jewish Aggie military exhibit
- Jewish History Walk
- Student kitchen
If you are a prospective student or just interested in Hillel, we welcome your visit! Please contact us to schedule a time to visit or just stop by during our business hours (also found on the contact us page).
Please enjoy our two minute virtual tour and welcome video of Hillel: